Black Hills Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by state or federal law. Black Hills Community Bank will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified persons with a disability that substantially limits a major life activity, but who are otherwise able to perform the essential functions of the job.
Mortgage Loan Officer
Immediate opening for an experienced mortgage originator with established relationships in the Rapid City market. Qualified applicants have a minimum of three years of experience in residential mortgage loan origination, possess a NMLS identifier, and have a history of satisfactory loan production. Black Hills Community Bank is a Black Hills leader in residential mortgage lending. Our mortgage team is highly regarded by customers we serve. The bank has been voted Best in the Black Hills and is recognized as one of the top 200 banks in America. Compensation and benefits are competitive. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Black Hills Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Housing Lender.
Commercial Loan Officer
Black Hills Community Bank is growing and in need of experienced COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER to develop and support the lending activities of the bank. In this position, you will be responsible for the management and development of customer relationships, primarily with a commercial and industrial and commercial real estate focus.
The commercial loan officer duties include:
- Servicing the financial needs of existing customer base and further developing additional relationships
- Performing in-depth underwriting of each borrower’s credit worthiness within the scope of the bank’s risk appetite
- Preparing credit memos and recommendations
- Providing proper monitoring of existing credit relationships to ensure complete compliance with agreed upon terms
- Supporting the bank with other needs consistent with a successful growing community bank
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years prior commercial lending experience
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- A strong credit background to provide the expertise to fully understand the quality of credit requests and to provide deep credit relationship banking
- A record of success in developing new business relationships and maintaining existing business relationships
- A desire for continued professional development
Black Hills Community Bank maintains high expectations of core values, positive attitude, and character in all of our employees. We offer a professional work environment. Benefits include medical and dental coverage, vision, company-paid long and short-term disability and Life/AD&D, 401(k) Plan (with company match), paid vacation and bank holidays.
Resumes should include salary/earnings history. Please mail resume to Black Hills Community Bank, 840 Mt. Rushmore Rd, Rapid City, SD 57701 or email to email@example.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER