The Sky Ridge Development in Spearfish is a new affordable housing project that is underway. If you are on their waitlist, let us help you get pre-qualified today.*
- Must be on the Sky Ridge Waitlist
- Must have an Income Verification Letter from BHCB to determine which tier you are eligible for:
- Tier 1: $175,000 and under – buyers must be in 12% tax bracket and under
- Tier 2: $225,000 and under – buyers must be in 22% tax bracket and under
- Tier 3: $275,000 and under – buyers must be in 22% tax bracket and under
- Must be prequalified for a mortgage – up to $175K, $225K, or $275K (See Prequalification Checklist in the “How to Get Started” section below.)
- Homes may be under that price but must be able to close on a home up to that limit
- Prequalification can happen with Black Hills Community Bank
- With the income verification letter and mortgage prequalification letter in hand, you can move forward with a purchase agreement
- First time home buyer program
- Repeat home buyer program
- 100% financing options
- Down Payment Assistance:
- Grant funds up to $7,500
- SD Housing down payment loans
- GROW SD loans up to $5,000
- South Dakota Housing
- Rural Development
Apply Online Now!
- Click here to access the mortgage application
- Upload checklist items listed below to get prequalified for your mortgage
You can begin the mortgage qualification process online before being called for income verification to speed through the process even faster!
Prequalification Checklist Items
- Driver’s License – Provide a photocopy for each borrower.
- Pay Stub(s) – Provide your most recent paystubs(s) that cover 30-days earnings.
- W-2’s – For the following years: 2019 & 2020.
- Bank Statements – Provide the most recent 2 months statements (include all pages even if blank).
- Tax Returns – Provide signed & dated personal tax returns of the most recent 3 years.
***Additional documentation may be required as the loan process advances.
10 Reasons WHY you should let us help you reach your home goals:
- We want to earn your business
- Competitive rates, with flexible rate quote options
- Local community lenders, processing, underwriting and closing
- Communication and “LOAN PROGRESS REPORTS” to listing and selling realtors
- Investing What Counts with $53,000 “Pass It On” donations in our community
- We look for ways to say “yes” with CAN DO attitudes
- Variety of Loan Types (Conventional, FHA, VA, RD, SDHDA, New Construction)
- Experienced Professionals with over 75+ combined years
- We secured $612,102 in grants for families the last three years
- Full service bank – creating relationship banking
*Limitations apply and applicant must meet qualifications. See Lender for more details. NMLS #405485
Stephen ReichertMortgage BankerSpearfish
Lori LynassSVP Mortgage ManagerRapid City
Angie BaconMortgage Processor